• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Submitting Similar Photos as a Collection?

Community Beginner ,
Feb 01, 2023 Feb 01, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I browse images to purchase, I notice that some contributors have numerous photos of the same thing with slight to moderate differences. As a designer, I appreciate having those choices. Now it's me that has a collection with similarities (abstracts with variations in shape and form but using the same style and colors). I'd like to submit them, but I'm concerned that they'll be rejected because they're similar.

Is this possible? Is there a preferred way to do this?

TOPICS
Troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Feb 01, 2023 Feb 01, 2023

Can you show us examples?

A photograph of the same subject taken from different angles, perspectives would be OK as they are different styles of composition.  Customers might prefer one style over the other.

Vector Variations

https://helpx.adobe.com/stock/contributor/help/vector-requirements.html

Do: Upload up to three meaningful variations of each vector if you wish. Simple color variations don’t count as meaningful variations for editable vectors. Variations must alter the style, subject

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Feb 01, 2023 Feb 01, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you show us examples?

A photograph of the same subject taken from different angles, perspectives would be OK as they are different styles of composition.  Customers might prefer one style over the other.

Vector Variations

https://helpx.adobe.com/stock/contributor/help/vector-requirements.html

Do: Upload up to three meaningful variations of each vector if you wish. Simple color variations don’t count as meaningful variations for editable vectors. Variations must alter the style, subject, or composition of the file in a useful way to a prospective buyer. Learn more

Don’t: Upload the same image with different stroke types or background color.

Don’t: Upload the same image with different shadows, effects, or flipped images. 

Hope that helps.

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 02, 2023 Feb 02, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You may submit variations of the same object, but not the same object with little or no variations. Yo can start submitting your best creation first, then the first variation after the first asset has been accepted. Like this, the best asset gets into the database.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines