• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Suggestions and reviews of my portfolio?

New Here ,
Jul 22, 2022 Jul 22, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I have been contributing lightly for about 1 year and so far I have made 100 sales. Just wondering what you all think of my portfolio and how I could improve my chances of making sales. Also, how many photos do you have an how many sales this year? Thanks all.
Thanks for any replies

https://stock.adobe.com/contributor/205735832/Ray%20Dukin#518325408

TOPICS
Contributor critique

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Very nice. 

• How many hours per month do you devote to this?
  • Are you promoting yourself on social media?
  • Do you have an Adobe Portfolio site yet?

https://help.myportfolio.com/hc/articles/360036296814-Selling-Adobe-Stock-on-Adobe-Portfolio

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Your portfolio has some attractive images, and by now you've probably started to discern a pattern of which types of images sell. Beachy scenes are over-represented on Adobe Stock, so you'll find this a very competitive area in which it's difficult to get your images noticed. Click on the Artist Hub tab on your Dashboard to see what "calls for content" Adobe has published and also the spotlighted contributors, which will help you determine what's needed and what's selling. You should be steadily building your portfolio. Top selling contributors have thousands of images in their portfolios and are constantly adding to them.

Jill C., Forum Volunteer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines