• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Suggestions to these rejected photos

New Here ,
Jul 21, 2020 Jul 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I am just getting started and we have been grateful to hear your constructive recommendations! I leave here some photos of me not accepted, thank you very much!

IMG_20190623_130556750 (2).jpgIMG_20200204_000511_932 (3).jpgArroyo tropical.jpgOlas Brasil.jpgBrasil costa.jpgVertiente 3.jpg

TOPICS
Contributor critique

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Correct answers

Participant , Jul 21, 2020 Jul 21, 2020

Hello Flor Scherf ,

Please find attached some non-technical notes I have made.

Apologies in advance for handwriting on your work, I found it quicker and was with the sole purpose of providing some help beyond the "plain" rejection legend we all might have get once or more in our work. Photos are assumed to be yours and NO plagiarism intentions of any kind at all are pretended from my part. I hope this contribution helps to cover one part of that "big void" of multiple possible rejection reasons.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert , Jul 22, 2020 Jul 22, 2020

Hello,

For me, the main issue is your composition, and then there are problems with exposure, white balance- colour temperature, etc.

From your metadata of the pics, it is from a smartphone, so that will also cause some issues. Images from smartphones tend no to do so well on Adobe Stock. You have to compete with high-end cameras.

Adobe are looking for top quality images.

Have a read of this. It's a brief guide on image quality.
https://helpx.adobe.com/stock/contributor/help/quality-and-technical-issues.html

Votes

Translate

Translate
Participant ,
Jul 21, 2020 Jul 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Flor Scherf ,

Please find attached some non-technical notes I have made.

Apologies in advance for handwriting on your work, I found it quicker and was with the sole purpose of providing some help beyond the "plain" rejection legend we all might have get once or more in our work. Photos are assumed to be yours and NO plagiarism intentions of any kind at all are pretended from my part. I hope this contribution helps to cover one part of that "big void" of multiple possible rejection reasons.

I am not an Adobe employee nor anybody to convince you about anything, I am just a volunteering dude trying to help people blowing off some steam when their work is rejected.

In other words, trying to provide an "out of the box" perspective. My contribution is with good intentions only and hopefully will produce at least one smile.

For more formal and professional comments listen to the guys that clearly know what they are talking about.

Keep shooting, learning, observing, and specially, having fun!

Cheers,

Vences

5C374DEC-D4B6-44BE-AA5C-9B940B7DDCD5.jpeg34980B30-E031-4D7B-946E-E35EFFF77A81.jpegC75CB596-22BC-4D96-A918-F53A7E826020.jpegB5AECB47-4CD9-470C-9B18-17782B524655.jpeg961AD059-94FC-4516-9739-816E4FFE9AC7.jpeg84EF063A-1F6D-4F47-8DBE-CD9568EF27E4.jpeg

V

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 22, 2020 Jul 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you very much for the great contributions, they were very helpful!

It has brought me a big smile

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

For me, the main issue is your composition, and then there are problems with exposure, white balance- colour temperature, etc.

From your metadata of the pics, it is from a smartphone, so that will also cause some issues. Images from smartphones tend no to do so well on Adobe Stock. You have to compete with high-end cameras.

Adobe are looking for top quality images.

Have a read of this. It's a brief guide on image quality.
https://helpx.adobe.com/stock/contributor/help/quality-and-technical-issues.html

and this:

https://helpx.adobe.com/stock/how-to/tips-stock-image-acceptance.html?set=stock--fundamentals--adobe...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

FlorScherf,

In addition to what is being said, your highlights are too high and not sufficient exposure, thus resulting in some areas very bright, while others are underexposed.

Best wishes

JG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 22, 2021 Mar 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

ฉันมีความรู้สึกยินดีเป็นอย่างยิ่งที่ได้คำแนะนำที่ดี เป็นสิ่งที่น่าประทับใจมาก เลยครับ ขอบคุณ

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines