Welcome Dialog

Welcome to the Community!

We have a brand new look! Take a tour with us and explore the latest updates on Adobe Support Community.

Summer Vacation Photos

Adobe Employee ,
Jul 07, 2019 Jul 07, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For those of us in the US, Adobe shuts down for a week to celebrate the Fourth of July. It's a fantastic opportunity for us all to get refreshed and for me I took advantage of the time to really connect with my family. This year we rented a houseboat in Eastern Washington and spent 4 days cruising up and down the largest lake in the state (Lake Roosevelt). I snapped a LOT of photos and will get them processed and uploaded as soon as I can. We just got home last night but I couldn't wait to get at least a handful of photos online. I pulled and processed 8 files to get started and hope to have at least another 150 done by the end of the upcoming week.

Anyone else have summer vacation plans and intend to shoot some stock while on your trip? Have you set a goal for how many unique stock images you intend to submit? Post your 2019 summer vacation pics here, I want to see them!

submitted.JPG

TOPICS
Contributors

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 07, 2019 Jul 07, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Here is a better look at one of my favorites. Hudson was having an exceptionally good time on this trip

_HAY6992.jpg

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines