• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Support not reply me about after i explain owning submitted files of block/banned contributor issue

Community Beginner ,
Nov 22, 2022 Nov 22, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello community, My contributor name is PenSmasher,
i got Block/banned account at 14th November.
They say may be i download free icon/illustration or submitted files from somewhere any-free download and submitted it into adobe stock. but all files it's my own.
May be i misunderstand somepoint that they said.
and then
i explainning how i own all of my submitted files at 15th and today, it has been 9 days, they not reply me now,
totally email i sent is 4 emails seem like it's too much, in the email i explain about where is another marketplace i submitted and sent the 2 RAW files in the email.
i'm not sure what happen after i sent explaining in 4 email at 15th,18th and 2emails at 22th.
That's make me worry about my career.
Please someone has same experience share how you end up this.
If the somepeople is support contributor team see this post,Please help me. Screenshot 2565-11-23 at 14.19.33.pngScreenshot 2565-11-23 at 14.20.39.png

TOPICS
Contributors , Troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 22, 2022 Nov 22, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is a community forum and we are community volunteers here, not Adobe Employees.  The process of sorting this out can be pretty long, I've heard of several weeks passing by.  Your only option is to contact contributor support and wait for their reply.  

George F, Fine Art Landscape Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 23, 2022 Nov 23, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you sir💖

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

They have responded to you, as you demonstrated in your post above. Let them examine your case and let them come to a conclusion. Meanwhile, stay creative.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are your files in other agencies that you did not submit? Maybe someone stole your files.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It's a review process.  Be patient while the review is being conducted.  There's nothing you can do to speed this up.

Good luck.

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines