• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Swatch Library - Stock or Adobe Exchange?

Participant ,
Apr 28, 2021 Apr 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've been selling a large swatch library on Adobe Exchange for years.  As I understand it though, Exchange is more about "plugins" and "extensions".  Since swatches are a kind of "content" - I'm wondering if Stock would be a better place to make my swatch library available.  Thoughts?

TOPICS
Contributors , Troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 29, 2021 Apr 29, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What do you think@MatHayward ?

@brandtryan,

Maybe you could put a link to one of your swatches. And if they are selling on exchange, why would you like to change?

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Link to Swatches on Exchange

They are selling on Exchange - but it's a hassle to send them the file personally when the installation fails.

temp.png

It's also risky, as they can just redistribute it to anyone they like.  Also, I thought it might get more "exposure" on Stock. If I were looking for a specific library of swatches, I would think my inclination would be to go to Stock to find them.  It might not even occur to me to check "exchange" because swatches aren't "plug-ins" or "extensions", etc., if that makes sense.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's also risky, as they can just redistribute it to anyone they like. 

By @brandtryan

Same on stock 😉

There is no such category like swatches on stock, at least not that I'm aware of. But may be Adobe is working on an extension... Let's see what Mat says.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
May 06, 2021 May 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I've submitted it to Stock - pending review.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines