• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

synchronization problems

New Here ,
Nov 06, 2018 Nov 06, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I already syncronized my fotolia account on AS weeks ago, now I'm trying to log-in to my AS account and the page asks me to syncronise my fotolia account again. If I try to do, the system tells me that my fotolia account is arleady in use. What I'm doing wrong?  thanks

TOPICS
Contributors

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Nov 07, 2018 Nov 07, 2018

I'm sorry but I can't troubleshoot this in the forum, please send a ticket to support and we'll investigate. It's likely you have synced your Fotolia account with a different Adobe ID already but I'm unable to confirm this. I can unsync your account which will allow you to resync with the Adobe ID you choose but this needs to be done through the contact us link found at the bottom of the Adobe Stock Contributor Portal. Thank you for your patience.

Kind regards,

Mat Hayward

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Nov 06, 2018 Nov 06, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

MatHayward​ can you assist here please?

I came across the following information that might be able to assist Re: I Can't connect my old fotolia account to adobe stock . Please let us know if it helped.

Regards

JG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 07, 2018 Nov 07, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi JG, unfortunately is not the same problem but I'm stuck at the same point, logging-off and start over doesn't give any solution

Schermata 2018-11-07 alle 17.38.31.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm sorry but I can't troubleshoot this in the forum, please send a ticket to support and we'll investigate. It's likely you have synced your Fotolia account with a different Adobe ID already but I'm unable to confirm this. I can unsync your account which will allow you to resync with the Adobe ID you choose but this needs to be done through the contact us link found at the bottom of the Adobe Stock Contributor Portal. Thank you for your patience.

Kind regards,

Mat Hayward

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 08, 2018 Nov 08, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Mat, I went through chat help desk but seems they are not able to do any technical operation, so the guy sent my case to tech support. I'll wait

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Jef

Are you sure you followed Mat's instruction? Did you use "the contact us link found at the bottom of the Adobe Stock Contributor Portal"? I don't think that takes you to a chat help desk. Did you get a ticket number?

If I understand Mat's post, he would access the message and unsync your account, but I think you will need to follow what he says you are to do.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Jacquelin

I have the same problem like Jef and tried to follow Mat's instruction. But it is not possible to get to the Adobe Stock Contributor Portal and its support button without logging in. And the log in does not work ...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you cannot access the contact us link in the portal you can activate a ticket by emailing contributor-support@adobe.com

Please note, with the announcement of the Fotolia closure this week the case volume is higher than normal. Please expect delays in our response time. I can assure you we will get back to you as quickly as possible.

Kind regards,

Mat Hayward

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

MatHayward, thank you so much for your help! I have the same problem( And support can't help. I understand that you have so many cases with this problem, but I wrote three times in chat and four times to mail with all screenshots  (no result). I received information that my account was sync. It's all. But what to do with the message «The selected account is already in use» support didn't explain, so I still can't use my account in Adobe Stock and and very worried. Unfortunately, the support sends information that is already known. How to make a request to solve the problem? Thank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 09, 2018 Nov 09, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Jacquelin,

there is not a real "contac us" link at the bottom of the AS contributor page, I just followed the instruction by clicking on "Learn & Support" ... maybe there's a link after logging in but I'm stuck before ... I will try via email

thanks

Schermata-2018-11-09-alle-15.23.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Try the e-mail Mat indicated: 22 hours ago

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please follow Mat's directive. He will assist to get your account in order.

Regards

JG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was just informed that, Fotolia support are available to assist -https://www.fotolia.com/Info/Contact

This is an option you could try.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Jef

You may check to see if you have similar issue as jevgenichernov at  https://forums.adobe.com/message/10738168?et=watches.email.thread#10738168 in which case you'd get faster help.

Regards

JG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines