• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Syncing accounts. Adobe with fotolia

New Here ,
Nov 11, 2016 Nov 11, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have account on fotolia.com. After signing on adobestock.com, on second step, i need to connect my account from fotolia.

When i try to submit, it says: The selected account is already in use.

My account on fotolia.com:

Member ID:          204715982

Name:                 Sergey Voliansky

I need your help to sync both accounts.

Best regards

Voliansky Sergey

TOPICS
Contributors

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Nov 11, 2016 Nov 11, 2016

Hi Sergey,

It appears you have already synced account the account you listed with an Adobe ID in the Adobe Stock Contributor Portal. You cannot sync it to more than one account so you will get the error message you described when attempting to do so.

Kind regards,

Mat Hayward

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 11, 2016 Nov 11, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Sergey,

It appears you have already synced account the account you listed with an Adobe ID in the Adobe Stock Contributor Portal. You cannot sync it to more than one account so you will get the error message you described when attempting to do so.

Kind regards,

Mat Hayward

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 03, 2017 Jan 03, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

When I want to sync Fotolia and St, it appears : "Your credentials could not be authenticated. Please try again." , even if I change the pass, I'm still getting the same info. Can you please tell me how can I solve this error?

Thank you in advance,

Jelena C

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 03, 2017 Jan 03, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Jelena,

There are a couple of issues with your account. Fotolia is not accepting contributor accounts any longer so the account you created there is invalid. I have deleted it to prevent further confusion. There is currently a bug in the system that is impacting contributor accounts originating in Serbia. The tech team is working hard to fix this and it should be corrected soon.

Now that I have deleted your Fotolia account, try creating an Adobe Stock account with your Adobe ID. When asked, select "no" to the question about an existing Fotolia account. If you are seeing only a blank screen it is likely a result of the bug I mentioned above.

Thank you for your patience,

Mat

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 07, 2017 Jul 07, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

When I want to sync Fotolia and St, it appears : "Your credentials could not be authenticated. Please try again.",  I'm still Can you please tell me how can I solve this error?

Thank you in advance,

mrizly

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 04, 2017 Apr 04, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Mat,

I get the same error "The selected account is already in use." I already synced my accounts few months ago and all was fine until I had to delete my cache and cookies for some system error on my PC and now when I wanted to log back in, I got this error.

It won't let me proceed so I don't know what to do. To proceed as I'm not the Fotolia contributor or what?

Thank you for your time,

Goga

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 04, 2017 Apr 04, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry Goga,

I can't find an account in your name or associated with your email address. Please submit a ticket via the portal using the email associated with your Adobe ID for contributor account and we'll be happy to assist.

-Mat

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 07, 2017 Jun 07, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Mat,

I created Adobe account some time ago, but now i want to become contributor to Fotolia

When i try to log in to my account same error message appears "Your credentials could not be authenticated".

I even created new mail address but same thing happens.

After while i manage to create account but, when i try to upload same thing happens - could not be authenticated...

Steps:

Login to Fotolia, click Sell Images, Contribute Now,

then my nightmare begins...

If Yes, Im a Fotolia Contibutor - then - ""Your credentials could not be authenticated"

If No, im not. Proceed to next step - then "There was an error creating your account"

Please advise...

Best regards, Oleg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 07, 2017 Jun 07, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Oleg,

If you weren't already a Fotolia contributor before the Adobe Stock Contributor Portal launched you won't be able to create one now. Fotolia is no longer accepting new contributor accounts.

If you were a Fotolia contributor already but created a new Adobe Stock Contributor account without syncing to Fotolia the first time you logged in, you will not be able to sync them up.

The sync is only possible when using an older Fotolia account and on the first time accessing the contributor portal.

-Mat

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 11, 2017 Jun 11, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hi there i have the same problem i synched  my fotolia acount with adobe but after a recent formant on my pc i tried to loggin to adobe but i am getting the same massage like the rest above.this account is already in use

my fotolia user name is lostintimeline

also recently  i had a sale via adobe but i cant loggin to fill the tax form

what should i do? thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 24, 2017 Jul 24, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Mat,

thanks for reply.

One more question: is it possible to create new Adobe Stock contributor account without mixing (Syncing) with Fotolia acc?

Thanks!!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 27, 2020 Feb 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello,

I get the same "already in use" message. Help, please!

Thank you!

Kind regards

C.K.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 04, 2017 Aug 04, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi I have the same error I am an older contributor in fotolia and i want to sync the accounts but I get the error "Your credentials could not be authenticated. Please try again."

My account is vlasiadis (id 200388353)

What is wrong?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 04, 2017 Aug 04, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please contact us directly through the support page in the contributor portal and we will do our best to assist.

Kind regards,

Mat Hayward

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines