• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Tags and numbers

New Here ,
Jun 02, 2021 Jun 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I upload a photo to submit for consideration (before I even add title and keywords) there is a tag icon and number below the photo.  The number varies, 0, 12, 20, 22, 25.  What does the tag and numbers represent?  Thanks for your response(s)

TOPICS
Troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If  you have added keywords in Lightroom, those keywords are carried over into Adobe Stock if you Publish your images to Adobe Stock from within LR. You can choose to keep those keywords, or replace them with those suggested by Adobe. I find that the bot is pretty good at suggesting appropriate keywords, which I review and supplement before submitting the image for review.

Jill C., Forum Volunteer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I find that the bot is pretty good at suggesting appropriate keywords, which I review and supplement before submitting the image for review.

By @Jill_C

The artificial intelligence behind the suggestions is really great. However, keywords that do not apply must be deleted. Example: With cats, the AI often shows "dog" as a keyword, quite down the list. Do not try to accept this just because it is in the suggestion list. It only frustrates the user in the end and your image may be penalized by the search engine.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I agree. Sometimes the bot will suggest "Italy" or some other completely wrong location. Of course, I delete those. I've been working on some horse images, and the bot suggests "mare", "stallion", "colt" and "foal". Obviously, it can't be all of those simultaneously, so I delete the incorrect ones. In general, it does save a LOT of typing and makes the keywording process much faster.

Jill C., Forum Volunteer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines