Taxation form, Hungary

New Here ,
Apr 14, 2020 Apr 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard


Hey folks,


I would like to fill out a taxation form. 


I am from Hungary and I am working in a form that called KATA. (I have a full-time job and besides that I am a self-employed as well).


I assume that I need to fill the W8-BEN doc, but I don't know what should I write here:
"Special rates and conditions (if applicable—see instructions): The beneficial owner is claiming the provisions of Article and paragraph ...A.... of the treaty identified on line 9 above to claim a ...B.... % rate or withholding on (specify type of income):.....C..
Explain the additional conditions in the Article and paragraph the beneficial owner meets to be eligible for the rate of withholding: ...D.."
So, I don't know what should I write for A, B, C, D. 

Another question is that I have an EU taxation number. Is it the requested number in the so-called "foreign tax identifying number" field? 

Huge thanks in advance to everyone, who will try to help.


Account management, Terms of use, Troubleshooting







Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
no replies

Have something to add?

Join the conversation