• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Taxes

Community Beginner ,
Jun 02, 2021 Jun 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I´m from El Salvador (Central America) and my country doesn´t have an agreament with the USA, so I want to know if I goint to have to pay taxes from what I have earn and how mucht it would be.

TOPICS
Contributors

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As far as I know, if you are a US citizen or US resident you file a W-9 Form and Adobe withholds tax. If not, you file a W8-BEN form and no tax is withheld but you will pay in your country of residence. 

You must fill out the W8-BEN with Adobe before you can request payment.

Tax FAQs for Adobe Stock Contributors

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 03, 2021 Jun 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Amigo, tenes que llenar un formulario que se llama W-8BEN, es para personas que están en países que no tienen convenio de taxes con USA, es muy importante que lo completes porque sino, ellos te van a retener un porcentaje alto de taxes,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jF3uXDK84ns , ahi te puse un link que yo vi de youtube, el primer paso me lo salté, porque el formulario ya lo podes llenar directamente de adobe stock, y eso es lo poco que se.

Saludos.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 03, 2021 Jun 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Es de mucha ayuda tu información. Muchas gracias.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines