Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Tech Issues

New Here ,
Jun 11, 2020 Jun 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi! Can someone help me?

I have a picture of Windsour that was approved and this photo is just a more zoomed out verison of that and it was rejected. Also not sure why was Jacobrite photo was approved?

thanks!

TOPICS
Contributor critique , Contributors , Troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jun 13, 2020 Jun 13, 2020

Hello,

Did you take them with a smartphone? When zoomed in, you can see some pixelation in both photos. Smartphones tend not to do well due to the fact that it has a small sensor, and uses JPEG compression. So when the image is zoomed in, you get to see the individual pixels:

Train, compression.jpg

It's the same with the castle!

These are not really any good for stock photos.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Beginner ,
Jun 13, 2020 Jun 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Jessiernunn,

Here are my thoughts, I don't have any special insught.

Train.jpg:  Needs to be leveled,  the support columns should be vertical

windsor.jpg:  I'm not 100%  but it may be a perspective issue, vertical lines are leaning towards the center.

Hope that helps,

George Schmiesing

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 13, 2020 Jun 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

Did you take them with a smartphone? When zoomed in, you can see some pixelation in both photos. Smartphones tend not to do well due to the fact that it has a small sensor, and uses JPEG compression. So when the image is zoomed in, you get to see the individual pixels:

Train, compression.jpg

It's the same with the castle!

These are not really any good for stock photos.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 14, 2020 Jun 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for response. I didn't take these on my phone, but I think what happened are these are compressed files from social media. Am I allowed to resubmit photos if they're are better quality. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 24, 2020 Jun 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Jessiernunn,

In addition to what is said already, your images are covered all over with purple, green and blue chromatic aberration. This is visible when your images are zoomed. If you are able to correct issues highlighted, you may resubmit rejected images. 

Best wishes

JG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines