• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Techinical rejection

New Here ,
Aug 10, 2022 Aug 10, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just trying to get some feedback, I am completely new to this. Not completely new to photography but definitely still a lot to learn. I had 4 of 8 submissions rejected and after reading through the forums I can get a good idea why the 3 of the 4 were rejected but I am not certain on this one.

TOPICS
Contributor critique

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When zooming in to 100% view, m having trouble finding anything that sharp in the photo.  I think the culprit is the 1/25th second shutter speed.  There are a few spots in the mushroom itself that should be cloned out in my opinion, and layers of very odd leaf to the left of the mushroom that it appears the stem is not connected.

Although cell phone photos are accepted, there are limitations to cell phone cameras that makes it more challenging to get technically sound photos.

Good luck!

George F, Fine Art Landscape Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Pour ma part....en tant que mycologue 😉 et photographe, je dirais qu'en agrandissement à 100% le chapeau n'est pas net, alors que c'est la partie "centrale" de l'image de ce Boletus

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you both for your feedback

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

La foto está un poco fuera de foco

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 11, 2022 Aug 11, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello,

Yep, the focus isn't good, it's not a sharp clear photo. I also think you could alter the white balance just a bit. It has a small magenta cast to the photo. The main issue though is focus!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines