• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Technical issue involved in these photos?

Community Beginner ,
Jul 23, 2021 Jul 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Which are the issues involve in these phots?

TOPICS
Contributor critique

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Correct answers

Community Expert , Jul 24, 2021 Jul 24, 2021

I'm seeing some focus and artifact issues at increased magnification. See screenshot.

image.png

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert , Jul 24, 2021 Jul 24, 2021

Hi @default4ekle63oztxa ,

jacquelingphoto2017_0-1627181555607.png

This photo is noisy, has color fringing around the edges and also not well focused.

jacquelingphoto2017_1-1627181789486.png

This also displays color noise. The color must be smooth, not with blotchy or grainy appearance.

jacquelingphoto2017_2-1627181997405.png

This too displays color noise. All seem to have the same problem, noisy, both color and luminance. Also they are not completely sharp. Please zoom to 200% to check of these issue.

Best wishes

JG

Photographer and Nutrition Author

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Jul 24, 2021 Jul 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello @default4ekle63oztxa , nice photos but all of your fotos are a little to soft. You must add some detail. In the following photo, you had space at the top but, you cropped the shadow. Here the same photo cropped again with details added.

23062021-IMG_0254-2-2-2-2.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Great pictures, but before selecting the shots, look at the eye. If the eye is not crisp sharp, the picture will fail moderation. I think that you did apply sharpening to the pictures, but it won't save the eyes…

As I would probably apply cropping near to what @RALPH_L applied, if I would need to use the picture, I am not convinced that it is a major problem for this picture here in stock. The buyer can apply his own cropping and the picture is not much outbalanced. I very often needed to add space to my stock acquisitions (and own pictures) so that they could be used in the frame that was imposed by the layout. It's easier to crop out…

This said, if there are disturbing objects in the frame, I too advise cropping.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm seeing some focus and artifact issues at increased magnification. See screenshot.

image.png

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi @default4ekle63oztxa ,

jacquelingphoto2017_0-1627181555607.png

This photo is noisy, has color fringing around the edges and also not well focused.

jacquelingphoto2017_1-1627181789486.png

This also displays color noise. The color must be smooth, not with blotchy or grainy appearance.

jacquelingphoto2017_2-1627181997405.png

This too displays color noise. All seem to have the same problem, noisy, both color and luminance. Also they are not completely sharp. Please zoom to 200% to check of these issue.

Best wishes

JG

Photographer and Nutrition Author

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines