Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Technical Issue review

Community Beginner ,
Sep 25, 2020 Sep 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Your assistance is needed.

Can someone review the attached pictures to explain what technical issues are present?

TOPICS
Fotolia , Troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Many areas are over sharpened while other areas are extremely blurry. In 2 pictures the faces of the dogs are unfortunately affected. The cut of the image is also bad in parts, because the paws are missing in 2 images.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for your assistance. I agree. The picture with the puppy, that little fellow wouldn't keep still. When I quatted the first time, he tried to jump in my lap.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I agree with Marianne. They are over-sharpened, too much contrast and saturation, the composition isn't good, and the dogs also don't seem to be focused very well.

(Your post was also moved from Stock to Stock Contributors, as this is the best place now for such questions on feedback on rejected images.)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you, my friend...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I agree with the previous comments. If I had to guess what was going on, it appears you are hitting the texture slider a bit heavy in LR. Typically less is more when it comes to using the texture, clarity and dehaze sliders. Just a touch, usually does the trick. Too much and you get what is seen in these examples, which is an unrealistic appearance that distracts the eye.

If it was something else you are using to create that effect, you will want to back off on it when doing your post. 

Also, on a side note, be sure to watch out for identifying information on dog collars which includes the name and contact informatio of the dog/owner but also the dog collar manufacturer such as "Puppia" whose logo is clearly visible on the collar of the black dog with the cute smile. That's an IP violation that would result in a rejection in addition to the technical rejection. 

Better luck next time!

Mat 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you, Matt. Greatly appreciative...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines