Exit

Technical issue

Community Beginner ,
Aug 02, 2021 Aug 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I am new here, 

could someone help me with these photos, what would you improve with them ?

Thanks,

KonradDSC_0068.JPGDSC_0081.JPGDSC_0084.JPGDSC_0088.JPGDSC_0103.JPG

TOPICS
Contributors

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You have not submitted full-size pictures, so it's more difficult to detect the cause of the refusal, but I would guess:

• out of focus
  • chromatic aberration

If you are new to stock, you should consider these resources: https://helpx.adobe.com/stock/contributor/tutorials.html
Please read the contributor user manual for more information on Adobe stock contributions: https://helpx.adobe.com/stock/contributor/user-guide.html
See here for rejection reasons: https://helpx.adobe.com/stock/contributor/help/reasons-for-content-rejection.html
and especially quality and technical issues: https://helpx.adobe.com/stock/contributor/help/quality-and-technical-issues.html

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for your advice, 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You're welcome.

You should note that sunrises/sunsets are plenty in the database, so you need to provide really excellent pictures to get them accepted.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello @Konrad5CD7 , mainly all of your photos have the same issues. The shadows are under exposed and the highlights are overexposed. This causes loss of detail. Also, your colors are a little bit dull. You also have way too much foreground. This is way to much black in your photos. In some of the skeis, birds can be seen which also need to be removed. Here is an example of how you could possibly improve your first photo. I cropped it on the composition rule "Rule of Thirds" which reduces the foreground. I also added light rays. I increased the exposure, saturated the colors and did some noise reduction. Remember, sunset photos is a high competition genre so you need perfect photos. 

new.jpg  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 03, 2021 Aug 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you very much,

Your comments are very valuable to me,

Now I'm beginning to understand what to do.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I'm afraid these photos aren't very interesting. Apart from the technical details, which also includes composition, there isn't any aesthetic or commercial appeal. One of the categories Adobe uses.

Stock Contributor User guide (adobe.com)

What could these images be used for commercially?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 03, 2021 Aug 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines