• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Technical issue

New Here ,
Apr 11, 2022 Apr 11, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can anyone guide me, what's wrong in this photo?

It could me more helpful if adobe tells us the reason so that I can correct it.

I usually get error : Technical issue. I don't why I get this..

Someone please guide me what's wrong. Morethan 200 of my photos have been rejected because of technical issue but I don't know why??

TOPICS
Contributors , Troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Enthusiast , Apr 11, 2022 Apr 11, 2022

I agree with f@ber , the shadows need to be lifted to even out your exposure.  A couple of other technical issues include soft focus; the angle of the building - it should be verticle not distorted and any of the birds in the sky should be removed as they just look like black dots (artifacts).

I will point out that even if the technical issues were corrected, it still would not get accepted unless you had model releases for all of the recognisable people in the photo.

Here are some resources

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

IMHO the subject is too dark.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I agree with f@ber , the shadows need to be lifted to even out your exposure.  A couple of other technical issues include soft focus; the angle of the building - it should be verticle not distorted and any of the birds in the sky should be removed as they just look like black dots (artifacts).

I will point out that even if the technical issues were corrected, it still would not get accepted unless you had model releases for all of the recognisable people in the photo.

Here are some resources that you may find helpful:

Best of luck with your future submissions.  I hope this helpecd.

Rob R, Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The others explained whatr is wrong: underexposed shadows, not sharply focused cropped a little too tight and the birds need to be removed. 

Still, your photo will be refused. You need model releases for trghe people and a property release for the name on the umberella.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In addition to what @RALPH_L said,  some countries have restrictions on government-owned landmarks and shrines.  In other words, you can take pictures of them to hang on your wall. But you can't sell them commercially without a signed property release.  You should investigate that to be sure it's legally safe to use the image commercially before you submit it to Stock.

Read your Stock Contributor User Guide for more information and when you need property and model releases.  Remember, this is a business, not social media.  

https://helpx.adobe.com/stock/contributor/help/property-release.html

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The (probably missing) model releases and the "POPY" umbrella will make it impossible to get this image through. And I suppose that this is also considered as a logo (IP refusal):

Abambo_0-1649713026121.png

Logos need to be photoshopped out. There is no way to get logos in images accepted.

As a general guide: submit pictures at a slower rate. Submit the first five, wait for acceptance, correct end resubmit or decide not to resubmit, if those get refused. Learn from the refusals and move on with the next 5. This way, you will learn better what gets accepted and what not. If, however, all your pictures are of the style presented here, I do have difficulties to imagine any of those to pass.

If you are new to stock, you should consider these resources: https://helpx.adobe.com/stock/contributor/tutorials.html
Please read the contributor user manual for more information on Adobe stock contributions: https://helpx.adobe.com/stock/contributor/user-guide.html
See here for rejection reasons: https://helpx.adobe.com/stock/contributor/help/reasons-for-content-rejection.html
and especially quality and technical issues: https://helpx.adobe.com/stock/contributor/help/quality-and-technical-issues.html

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines