• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Technical issues again and again (hopefully now on the right board for critics)

Community Beginner ,
Aug 12, 2020 Aug 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear community

maybe i postet it on the wrong board. So here again, for contributors.
I really dont understand it these days.. whats wrong with the following picture:

flower-issues.JPG

Please give me hint! Adobe stock refuses it cause of technical issues..

Really even for shutterstock it was good enough at a time long ago..

Thank you in advance!

TOPICS
Contributor critique

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 14, 2020 Aug 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Almaaran,

Please zoom into your file at 100% and look to the extreme right. There is a purple line between the dark area and the lighter area. That is color fringing and should not be there. If you inspect the main subject you will also notice this purple coloration. You will need to correct the color fringing, and other color noise before resubmitting, 

Also so the sun is bright, the warmth should show in your image. Your image is looking a bit cool, therefore you need to do some white balance correction, adding in the warmth.

Best wishes

JG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 15, 2020 Aug 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you very much! I will use your tips to improve my photos!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 14, 2020 Aug 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I see problems with focus & subject ambiguity.  

Please read these help articles:

https://helpx.adobe.com/stock/contributor/help/quality-and-technical-issues.html

https://helpx.adobe.com/stock/contributor/help/reasons-for-content-rejection.html

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear community

I really dont understand it these days.. whats wrong with the following picture:

flower-issues.JPG

Please give me hint! Adobe stock refuses it cause of technical issues..

Really even for shutterstock it was good enough at a time long ago..

Thank you in advance!

Moved from Stock to Stock Contributors by the Moderator.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

Cropping could be done a bit. On the left side, the edge shows some distracting elements. It is also perhaps a bit too green looking, so I would slightly increase the yellow to make it a bit warmer and slightly increase the magenta - tint - to remove the green cast.

It could also be because of the general composition. The flower is lost in the background. It is for Stock, so perhaps not so good if used commercially. There is no dominant subject to look at. Also, there is a strong line between the blur and sharp in the concrete - it's a bit distracting I think.

Inkedflower-issues_LI.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you very much for your answer.

You are right, i will try to cut the blur on the left and change the green look. I also thought maybe its maybe for the sharp crack in the foreground, or the dark banister?

I made the experience that pictures the the main element not in the center are also bought sometimes, so i try to experiement with that.

What do you think, should i wait with another upload or try it just again with the changed picture?

Thank you!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You could try it again with the changes. See what happens.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines