• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Technical Issues Feedback

Community Beginner ,
Sep 20, 2021 Sep 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi! I have 3 photos that were rejected due to Technical Issues. Eventhough I didn't photo edit them, I shot them in  ISO 100 for outdoor photography of Landscapes and buildings, https://contributor.stock.adobe.com/en/uploads/rejected They were still rejected, so I'm looking for feedback on this. Thanks!

TOPICS
Contributor critique

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Sep 20, 2021 Sep 20, 2021

1. We don't work for Adobe Stock.  This is a user-to-user forum.  We don't have access to your rejected photos.

2. For critical feedback, you must post the full size image here so we can see it.

3. In the meantime, unedited photos are rarely accepted by Stock.  Digital photography is never prefect out of the camera. It always requires some post-process retouching in Lightroom or Photoshop to remove imperfections.

Adobe Stock customers expect the highest visual and technical quality for use

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Sep 20, 2021 Sep 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

1. We don't work for Adobe Stock.  This is a user-to-user forum.  We don't have access to your rejected photos.

2. For critical feedback, you must post the full size image here so we can see it.

3. In the meantime, unedited photos are rarely accepted by Stock.  Digital photography is never prefect out of the camera. It always requires some post-process retouching in Lightroom or Photoshop to remove imperfections.

Adobe Stock customers expect the highest visual and technical quality for use in their own projects. See links below.

Hope that helps.

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 22, 2021 Sep 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

IMG_0198.JPGIMG_0184.JPGIMG_0162.JPGIMG_0161.JPG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you submit nearly identical pictures? Don't, Adobe reject for that reason. What are the landscapes supposed to be? I see some parts of trees, a cloudy sky and a probably unwanted vapour trail. What commercial use do you see for such pics? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 24, 2021 Sep 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The commercial use I see for the Landscape pics are for Summer Landscapes and Cloudscapes for desktop backgrounds, Nature and other commercial use 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello @default7jjpb6zh43sj , The first two images (I know where that was taken) have terrible artifacts in the sky. 

Untitled-1.jpg

The buildings should also be straightened and portions or objects cropped out.

The last two photos, I do not believe to have any value. The composition is , sorry to say, boring. Some cut off trees and clouds. What is the focus point here? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The last two are landscape photos, my goal was to make the image for commercial use in Summer Landscapes, Nature and etc. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No, they are not landscapes. They are cloudscapes obstructed by trees. Big difference.

They would be of no commercial use to me as a Stock Customer.  When I need a sky, I purchase a sky without obstructions.

Incidentally, Adobe Stock's database already contains over 38 million sky images.  You have a snowball's chance in Fuego volcano of selling these on Stock.

https://stock.adobe.com/search?k=sky

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks Nancy for the helpful tips! I see the difference with my photo and the Cloudscape photostock. My focus should be on the main subject in the photo, which are the clouds without the trees.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines