• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Technical Issues - looking for feedback

New Here ,
Jul 28, 2021 Jul 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I post to another stock site (Shutterstock) as well and find myself confused about the different standards applied to the same images as regards acceptance and rejection.

I would like to understand whether the technical issues stray into territory where it is more about the content tending to the artistic and therefore not really suitable for "stock". On the other hand, if I am missing technical aspects that I can fix, then I need to know about them.

Thanks in advance

TOPICS
Contributor critique , Troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jul 28, 2021 Jul 28, 2021

Hi @steveh29198777 ,

All these have white balance issue. They are too cool. It appears the depth is a bit shallow for the first and second images. The third is definitely under exposed. The color of the sea is way out.

Best wishes

JG

Photographer and Nutrition Author

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Jul 28, 2021 Jul 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @steveh29198777 ,

All these have white balance issue. They are too cool. It appears the depth is a bit shallow for the first and second images. The third is definitely under exposed. The color of the sea is way out.

Best wishes

JG

Photographer and Nutrition Author

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 29, 2021 Jul 29, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you - I can work with that.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

8702: Do a background clean-up and noise reduction. Reframe the picture around the pole, cutting away most of the right part. You may try to add a little sharpening. The sand colour is strange. If that is the problem, it's difficult to fix.

8570: No idea

8163: It's indeed too cool and slightly underexposed, but the biggest problem is that you do not have a single element in focus.

Abambo_0-1627570880421.png

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Reasons for content rejection include the following, though you were specifically advised that your images were rejected for Technical Issues. 

Aesthetic or commercial appeal

Ask yourself: “If I were the customer, why would I buy this image?"

If you can’t answer that question, we recommend that you change your approach if you want to submit content to Adobe Stock. Pay attention to the details: If you have a photo of a great-looking family enjoying a barbecue but the barbecue is covered in rust, the image's commercial value is greatly reduced. 

Note:

Common subjects like flowers, pets, sunsets, and food are already heavily represented on Adobe Stock. New submissions for these categories are approved if they stand out and show the common subjects in unique ways.

Jill C., Forum Volunteer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines