Welcome Dialog

Welcome to the Community!

We have a brand new look! Take a tour with us and explore the latest updates on Adobe Support Community.

Technical issues of red sunset

New Here ,
Oct 16, 2020 Oct 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi
I'm interested why photo below gets technical issues, it's origin photo without any color and light corrections. I understand cause of it issue, but at that time was exactly that sunset)

Thank's for your attention)
DSC_3084.JPG

TOPICS
General, Plans and purchase

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Oct 17, 2020 Oct 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

All in all, a nice idea that didn't work.

Adobe Stock looks for highest visual and technical quality. See links below.
https://helpx.adobe.com/stock/contributor/help/reasons-for-content-rejection.html
https://helpx.adobe.com/stock/contributor/help/quality-and-technical-issues.html

Better luck with your next submission.

Nancy O'Shea, Adobe Product User & Community Professional
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Oct 18, 2020 Oct 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Personally I would say it is way way too dark.  Not having any corrections is not necessarily - or even probably, a good thing.  I would also expect the inclusion of the phone to be a problem - that is going to require a property release.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Oct 18, 2020 Oct 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It's a nice picture, but a look at the histogram shows you, that a whole bunch of infomation are simply missing. A big chunk of your picture is simply black. In addition, your phone screen, especially the icons, is not really sharp. And a last point: On the phone screen you see banding.

In addition, the icons in the used application are protected by copyright, so unless you are the  creator, you will get a refusal for ip reasons.

(as an additional tipp: sunrise/sunset picture, pet pictures and flower picture are submitted in huge numbers, so they need to be especially perfect for being included to the database. To site Adobe: those pictures need to have a wow factor to pass...)

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines