Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

technical issues - open for critics!

Community Beginner ,
Aug 11, 2020 Aug 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello

Last week my entire upload of around 15 images was rejected due to technical problems.
I can't understand where the picture quality suddenly got so bad, so I need your help.

Where are the technical problems why this picture is not good enough?

Thank you

Almaaran

technic-issues.JPG

TOPICS
Contributor critique

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Aug 13, 2020 Aug 13, 2020

Hello,

Firstly, composition -  the saucer is cut off and I think you should have a bit more room at the bottom of the cup and around the cup.

Secondly, I think the white balance is not good - it's a bit blue so it could be warmed up a bit - add a bit more yellow - increase the colour temperature. Could also add more contrast and vibrance.

Have a read of this. It's a brief guide on image quality:
https://helpx.adobe.com/stock/contributor/help/quality-and-technical-issues.html

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Aug 13, 2020 Aug 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

Firstly, composition -  the saucer is cut off and I think you should have a bit more room at the bottom of the cup and around the cup.

Secondly, I think the white balance is not good - it's a bit blue so it could be warmed up a bit - add a bit more yellow - increase the colour temperature. Could also add more contrast and vibrance.

Have a read of this. It's a brief guide on image quality:
https://helpx.adobe.com/stock/contributor/help/quality-and-technical-issues.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 14, 2020 Aug 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Almaaram,

In addition to what is being said, a third of the details of the spoon is being lost due to highlighted reflection. Also the handle of the spoon is out of focus. Try to get the subjects closer to you in focus and use depth of field to capture the rest.

Best wishes

JG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 14, 2020 Aug 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I see foreground focus issues particularly around the cup handle, saucer and spoon.

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 15, 2020 Aug 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you all very much! So many points to do better.. I will pay more attention to the points you mentioned in the future. Unfortunately, I can no longer adjust the composition itself, just make it smaller :-). So do better in the future! Thank you!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines