• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Technical Issues Reason

New Here ,
Nov 16, 2021 Nov 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please point out technical reasons for the rejection of these photographs.Ducks Landing for Adobe.jpgDSC_5372 Sterling for Adobe 01.jpgKaufman for Adobe.jpgAustralian Bird For Adobe Submit.jpgWooden Tunel for Adobe.jpgLeawood Pond DSC_4030 for Adobe.jpg

TOPICS
Contributor critique , Troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Nov 17, 2021 Nov 17, 2021

1. wrong white balance, should be warmer. You see it nicely here:

Abambo_1-1637146480561.png

2. this one is difficult. Maybe: lighten the blacks, darken the whites and add some contrast. I would also work the eye to get it more vivid and maybe to wipe out the slight impression of unsharpness. You have probably also a white balance problem with this one, as that is the major issue I saw on your pictures. There can't be much to get this one passed.

3. Besides the obvious IP troubles, your picture is unsharp, has washed o

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Nov 17, 2021 Nov 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

1. wrong white balance, should be warmer. You see it nicely here:

Abambo_1-1637146480561.png

2. this one is difficult. Maybe: lighten the blacks, darken the whites and add some contrast. I would also work the eye to get it more vivid and maybe to wipe out the slight impression of unsharpness. You have probably also a white balance problem with this one, as that is the major issue I saw on your pictures. There can't be much to get this one passed.

3. Besides the obvious IP troubles, your picture is unsharp, has washed out colours (too much noise reduction?) and you have sensor dust patches:

Abambo_0-1637145865458.png

There is also a white balance issue.

4. has a noticeable focussing problem. You should forget about this one. As a side note, I would edit out the fodder bowls.

5. lighten the blacks/shadows, darken the whites. There may be a light focussing problem. In addition: you could apply a light warmer tone and some geometric correction.

6: White balance wrong. Maybe you should also add a bit of sharpness.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines