• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Technical issues rejection.. Please help..

Contributor ,
Jul 22, 2022 Jul 22, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Recently had an image rejected for technical issues.. and not sure why.  I want to resubmit it with fixes - just not sure what to fix.

Here's the image in question:

BivalentVaccine.jpg

Background too blurry?  Focal length too narrow?  Not enough color?  I'm not really sure what's going on with this rejection.

Thanks in advance.. 

(btw - you guys have been awesome picking apart my prior "technical issues" submissions)

TOPICS
Contributor critique , Contributors , Troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Contributor ,
Jul 26, 2022 Jul 26, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks George -

I do think I like this better as well - simple, clean.  I'm going to experiment with it a bit more.  The label, maybe add a syringe (maybe not..)

Super appreciate the feedback and suggestions George.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 25, 2022 Jul 25, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @DarkClearSky ,

I highlighted issues that could not be corrected. Please read again https://community.adobe.com/t5/stock-contributors-discussions/technical-issues-rejection-please-help... . There is nothing I highlighted that could be corrected. If you had read the last line, you'd have saved yourself a lot of time. My second comment was late, but if you'd read it carefully you'd realize there was a high probability that it would not be accepted. 

Use this file as a teaching aid for your next shot. You can redo this subject as is except you need to add the correct settings to your camera and do not use filters. If you're not sure how to, there are some teaching aids on one of the links I shared. You can choose which of the teaching aids you like. I believe the subject and layout of this file will sell. You just need to have the photograph taken properly with correct settings.

Best wishes

Jacquelin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,
Jul 26, 2022 Jul 26, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks (again) for the feedback Jacquelin.

I do revisit the guidelines when faced with an image rejection like this where I'm a bit stumped. That last image in the thread was not something I actually submitted - just wanted opinions on composition..  I do realize it could be a bit better lit.

Your advice appears to be to give up on this one.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 01, 2022 Aug 01, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello,

A bit late to the party, but for me, your original image clearly has white balance issues and exposure and contrast.

After a few quick corrections you get this:

BivalentVaccinecorrection.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines