Welcome Dialog

Welcome to the Community!

We have a brand new look! Take a tour with us and explore the latest updates on Adobe Support Community.

technical issues rejection

New Here ,
Oct 15, 2021 Oct 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dears, I would like to be judge on this topic. Lately i am receving many rejections based on technical issue.

It is ok, I am not perfect at all, but it is strange because normally I may get no rejection at all for weeks beofre to get one. Only today I received 4 rejections with this reason. yesterday 2...

Do you know if something has changed? Have they become more restricted in something I do not know?

Or am I doing something wrong? 

I would appreciate your opinion...attached rejection for technical issues of today

TOPICS
Contributor critique

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Community Professional , Oct 15, 2021 Oct 15, 2021
Hi @carloprearo, The first file is not completely sharp and has a slight blue cast, meaning there is a white balance issue. The second file does not look natural as though you added filter or some special effect. This is not acceptable. The third image is definitely not natural. You need to submit your files looking as close to reality as is possible. You just need to correct camera errors. You will find the following link useful: Tips for getting your stock photos accepted | Adobe Learn & Support tutorials...

Translate

Translate
Adobe Community Professional ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Each of these images exhibits blur and noise. Zoom in to at least 100% and inspect carefully before uploading. 

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I did 200% as always 4k monitor. I don't know. Maybe is just that. I will
taje carefully attention. Thanks

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

These are not the original images, as you submitted them. They are far too small. So we CANNOT do the 100% view thing. Please share actual submissions, because you may accidentally either introduce or fix faults when you reprocess, as well as denying us a real 100% view...

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Aside from the technical issues, did you submit signed model releases with each of these?

https://helpx.adobe.com/stock/contributor/help/model-release.html

Nancy O'Shea, Adobe Product User & Community Professional
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @carloprearo,

The first file is not completely sharp and has a slight blue cast, meaning there is a white balance issue.

The second file does not look natural as though you added filter or some special effect. This is not acceptable.

The third image is definitely not natural.

You need to submit your files looking as close to reality as is possible. You just need to correct camera errors.

You will find the following link useful: Tips for getting your stock photos accepted | Adobe Learn & Support tutorials

Best wishes

JG

Photographer and Nutrition Author

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Oct 16, 2021 Oct 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do you know if something has changed? Have they become more restricted in something I do not know?

By @carloprearo

No, they haven't!

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

thanks all for your answer and JG you are right. Only the last one is really made with led blue light and color background as it came out form the camera. I think the reviewer had the same your idea thoough. By the way, they first two are over sharped. It is true, i see it. Thanks!

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You are welcome @carloprearo 

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Oct 18, 2021 Oct 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

@carloprearo,

FYI: As the author, you are allowed and invited to mark the answers you think that are correct "correct". I did this now for you.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines