• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Technical Issues rejections

Community Beginner ,
Oct 20, 2021 Oct 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This was my first time submitting to AS so I have a bit to learn. I was hoping for a more helpful response than "Technical Issues". I'd appreciate some feedback as to what I need to fix.
Thanks

TOPICS
Contributor critique , Contributors , Troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 3 Correct answers

Community Expert , Oct 20, 2021 Oct 20, 2021

Hi @BrucePB,

Adobe Stock receives thousands of contributions every week.  There is no time for reviewers to give detailed feedback on every photo they receive.  It's assumed you're already an accomplished Stock photographer before you submit.

Read the Contributor User Guide carefully.  Examine your photos at 100-300% magnification.  That's when problems appear.  If possible, correct slight imperfections in Photoshop or Lightroom.  Discard the rest.

Unfortunately, none of your images are clea

Votes

Translate

Translate

996:  has a lot of noise (also colour noise), is not really sharp and has a difficult exposure, because of the highlights that easily blow out.

999: idem.

1015: idem. In addition, you have also chromatic aberration:

Abambo_0-1634761905501.png

997: idem.

You did take your pictures at ISO 100-160, but there is too much noise in the picture, so I suppose that you needed to do a lot of exposure correction. You need to reduce the noise level. The sharpness is not really correctable. I think that you need to put more attention

Votes

Translate

Translate

Hi @BrucePB,

All your photos are out of focus, noisy and have color fringing on the edges. When you zoom in at 100 to 200% you will see it all. You will need to ensure your camera focuses on the subject before completely pressing the shutter button. You will also need to set the f-stop of your camera to capture more of your subject. In case you are following any of the misleading information on-line about sweet and ideal settings I suggest you go to linkedIn learn and listen to courses by Ben Lo

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @BrucePB,

Adobe Stock receives thousands of contributions every week.  There is no time for reviewers to give detailed feedback on every photo they receive.  It's assumed you're already an accomplished Stock photographer before you submit.

Read the Contributor User Guide carefully.  Examine your photos at 100-300% magnification.  That's when problems appear.  If possible, correct slight imperfections in Photoshop or Lightroom.  Discard the rest.

Unfortunately, none of your images are clearly focused, too blurry.  That's a major problem that can't be corrected in post-process.

Adobe Stock customers expect the highest visual and technical quality for use in commercial projects (posters, videos, TV commercials, brochures, t-shirts, coffeee mugs, etc...). 

Keep working on your stock photography skills.  Read these links.

Better luck next time. 🙂

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

996:  has a lot of noise (also colour noise), is not really sharp and has a difficult exposure, because of the highlights that easily blow out.

999: idem.

1015: idem. In addition, you have also chromatic aberration:

Abambo_0-1634761905501.png

997: idem.

You did take your pictures at ISO 100-160, but there is too much noise in the picture, so I suppose that you needed to do a lot of exposure correction. You need to reduce the noise level. The sharpness is not really correctable. I think that you need to put more attention to the sharpness and correct exposure.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @BrucePB,

All your photos are out of focus, noisy and have color fringing on the edges. When you zoom in at 100 to 200% you will see it all. You will need to ensure your camera focuses on the subject before completely pressing the shutter button. You will also need to set the f-stop of your camera to capture more of your subject. In case you are following any of the misleading information on-line about sweet and ideal settings I suggest you go to linkedIn learn and listen to courses by Ben Long. Also when you take your shots you will need to post-process to correct camera errors.

Best wishes

JG

Photographer and Nutrition Author

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 21, 2021 Oct 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello,

As pointed out focus is a big problem in these photos. They are all too blurry!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines