• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Technical issues Rejections

Community Beginner ,
Jan 12, 2022 Jan 12, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

following images has some technical issue for rejection, kindly elaborate to remove them in future.

TOPICS
Contributor critique

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Beautiful photos. I think the main rejection reason is thge soft focus. I feel the photo's point of interest should be a little sharper. Probably your lens is too wide open because you want the background blurred. Concentrate more on depth of field.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I agree with Ralph that soft focus is the technical issue for which these were rejected; however, you should be able to sharpen them enough to pass. I find that Photoshop Smart Sharpen does a good job in these instances. Always zoom in to at least 100% to inspect your images before submiting to Adobe Stock. Had you done so on these images, the fact that the eyes are not in sharp focus would have been obvious.

Jill C., Forum Volunteer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines