Copied

075D8BFF-1CC5-4FA0-A5E6-910B528C3F82.jpg

TOPICS
Contributor critique , Contributors

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Correct answers

Enthusiast , Jun 09, 2022 Jun 09, 2022

Hi @Thomas24795912hhqo , the few issues I see  are the fact the image is desaturated of colour, the contrast is lacking and when zoomed in to 100% magnification, there is a lot of noise / artifacts in the image.  Adobe is looking for natural looking, full colour images where the customer can apply whatever edits they need for their projects, such as converting to black and white.

Here are some resources you might find helpful:

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert , Jun 09, 2022 Jun 09, 2022

It's a nice artistic picture, but it is out of focus. The picture is also missing contrast. And I have the impression, that some big denoising effort has been applied. I see artefacts that are typical to  high denoising. In addition, you should submit colour photos only. As there are exceptions to this rule, it is generally not accepted to submit black and white assets.

If you are new to stock, you should consider these resources: https://helpx.adobe.com/stock/contributor/tutorials.html
Please

Votes

Translate

Translate
Enthusiast ,
Jun 09, 2022 Jun 09, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Thomas24795912hhqo , the few issues I see  are the fact the image is desaturated of colour, the contrast is lacking and when zoomed in to 100% magnification, there is a lot of noise / artifacts in the image.  Adobe is looking for natural looking, full colour images where the customer can apply whatever edits they need for their projects, such as converting to black and white.

Here are some resources you might find helpful:

Best of luck in your future submissions.

Rob R, Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's a nice artistic picture, but it is out of focus. The picture is also missing contrast. And I have the impression, that some big denoising effort has been applied. I see artefacts that are typical to  high denoising. In addition, you should submit colour photos only. As there are exceptions to this rule, it is generally not accepted to submit black and white assets.

If you are new to stock, you should consider these resources: https://helpx.adobe.com/stock/contributor/tutorials.html
Please read the contributor user manual for more information on Adobe stock contributions: https://helpx.adobe.com/stock/contributor/user-guide.html
See here for rejection reasons: https://helpx.adobe.com/stock/contributor/help/reasons-for-content-rejection.html
and especially quality and technical issues: https://helpx.adobe.com/stock/contributor/help/quality-and-technical-issues.html

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Black and white, too little contrast and alot of noise.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 12, 2022 Jun 12, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Thomas24795912hhqo ,

Here are some additional resources you'll want to take advantage of:

You need to thoroughly go through the Adobe Contributor Guidelines.

Here are some tips to getting your file accepted.

Also you'll find some additional tips here

Read these thoroughly and be sure to follow carefully and you'll be helped to identify and avoid most issues.

Best wishes

Jacquelin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 12, 2022 Jun 12, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Ask yourself "Who will buy this image? What will they use it for?"

Personally, I don't see much sales potential with this image.  It lacks any wow factor.

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines