• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

technical issues with my uploads

Community Beginner ,
Nov 16, 2021 Nov 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello All! I really enjoy night time photography & keep getting technical issues with my uploads. Any feedback on why Adobe is flagging my evening time lapse photos for technical issues would be greatly appreicate?  Always looking to improve and grow in my journey with a camera.  Kind Regards!

[moderator streamlined subject and adapted topics to Contributor critique only. There is no need to select all topics. This defies the filtering that some helpers use to select their topic of competence]

TOPICS
Contributor critique

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Nov 17, 2021 Nov 17, 2021

Colour noise on the road, underexposed picture, and you need a white balance correction. In addition, I would crop out some lower part of the picture and get rid of the sign at the right. I doubt that this particular picture has a lot of commercial interest, but that would be a different refusal reason.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Enthusiast ,
Nov 16, 2021 Nov 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

The road looks quite noisy to me.

Hope that helps,

Michael

Michael Niessen - Photographer, photo-editor, educator

Photo-editing (Ps/Lr/LrC) and photography workshops & one-on-one training (off- and online)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 17, 2021 Nov 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It does!  Thank you very much for your input here Michael.  Have a great rest of your week.  -Kellen

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Colour noise on the road, underexposed picture, and you need a white balance correction. In addition, I would crop out some lower part of the picture and get rid of the sign at the right. I doubt that this particular picture has a lot of commercial interest, but that would be a different refusal reason.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you for the very detailed critic Abambo!  I will continue to refine and learn.  Have a great rest of your week.  -Kellen

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines