• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Technical issues with photo

Community Beginner ,
Apr 21, 2020 Apr 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi. I recently uploaded this photo and it was rejected for the vague reason of having "..technical issues". It would be helpful if the technical issues were explained.

Hugh

TOPICS
Contributor critique

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 22, 2020 Apr 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Hugh,

That is a nice capture you have, however it has a number of issues. The most obvious is not really a technical problem but I'll mention it any way. The photo is excessively noisy - both chromatic and luminance. Zoom at between 100 and 200% to see the gray and color dots all over the image. 

While in zoom you may also inspect the edges of the image carefully. Most of which are not that clearly defined, but has what seem to be a halo around the edge, as what would appear when the image is over-processed - especially over-sharpening of JPG images. There is also color fringing at the edge of the rope, and on the twig. These comprises the technical issues. These can be corrected using the filter application in Photoshop.

You may also find https://helpx.adobe.com/stock/contributor/help/reasons-for-content-rejection.html useful for a brief definition of why images are rejected.

Best wishes

JG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 22, 2020 Apr 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I really don't understand some technical issues that made my photos refused. It happens when i propose too much lol. Strange. But I don't want to propose pictures one after one. Considering yours, maybe you have to zoom strong to discover some defaults...

SmartSelect_20200422-201243_Chrome.jpg

 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 23, 2020 Apr 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Lanaick, 

Thank you for giving us the opportunity to analyse your file. The image is a bit cool. You need to increase the temperature slide of your editor a bit.

Also the edges are not sharp and clearly defined. There is what appears to be a halo around them.

Please zoom you images at 100 to 200% to inspect the edges.

Best wishes

JG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 27, 2020 Apr 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi JG. Thanks for the comments. I had a second look at 200% and saw the noise. Thanks much.

HH

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 27, 2020 Apr 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Hugh,

You are welcome

Regards

JG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines