Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Technical Issues

New Here ,
Mar 06, 2019 Mar 06, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

_DSC0822.JPG

My photograph is rejected because of some technical issues. I don't know what's that technical issues?

{Edited by moderator)

TOPICS
Contributor critique

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Seems like noise, artifacts and a huge unwanted and disruptive reflection in front of the mast.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advisor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello boneyt865453, oleschwander is certainly accurate in his reply to your question. I believe you also need a bit of direction to learn more about why Adobe rejects anything for the TECHNICAL ISSUES.

As always all submissions must be carefully examined for flaws - this should be done by you at 200% magnification before you send them for review. Adobe supplies hundreds of pages of information about guidelines required for stock submissions. Please take time to study this one place I am adding to this reply. Best regards. JH

The rejection is because of technical issues: Quality and technical issues rejected at Adobe Stock .

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I think the main issue here is the lens flare on the electricity pylon. Be careful when shooting into the sun, as this can occur.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 08, 2019 Mar 08, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi boney

At first glance I thought it was a night image. It's after reading Ricky's comment that I realize it's sunset. I believe in addition to the flair, which is the technical issue, there is too much of a dark area in the foreground.

Best wishes

JG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 15, 2019 Mar 15, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi boneyt

Here is an example of land objects in a sunset image. This photo was taken inland on a late evening after rain. The sun had gone behind the buildings. Only the effect of the light on the clouds was visible. It was very close to being totally behind the horizon since by the time 6 shots were made it was too dark for the then cam setting. Since most of the sky was included in the image, as expected land area would be very dark. Photoshop shadow and dark adjustments was made to add some light to the foreground land objects.

https://stock.adobe.com/images/sunset-sunlight-on-clouds/255002106

I hope you find this helpful when submitting other images that include evening skylight and land objects.

Best wishes

JG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 17, 2019 Mar 17, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Just to add my 5 cents here: Some images are getting accepted, even if the fg is completely dark. But then you will need to have a story to tell in that dark area. Here the dark area was used to give ground to the person shown as silhouette.

fisherman in the early morning at the beach - Buy this stock photo and explore similar images at Ado...

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines