Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

TECHNICAL ISSUES

Community Beginner ,
Oct 26, 2020 Oct 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear All,

I just uploaded the image (20 hours ago) filmed from my drone, and found it in the "not accepted" tab, with the following message: Thanks for giving us the chance to consider your image. Unfortunately, during our review we found that it contains one or more technical issues, so we can't accept it into our collection.

I am not sure what went wrong, image high quality and it is transfered directly from my drone (non edited).

File ID: 387858164

Original name: DJI_0147.JPG

Thank you in advance for helpful suggestions.

Cedomir
TOPICS
Troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We are not Adobe and cannot look at your submissions. Please share. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My mistake, forgot to attach the photo. Uploaded version was 8000x6000 and it had almost 14mb. For this purpose I resized it so I can upload it.DJI_0147.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 27, 2020 Oct 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

The composition also isn't very good. The water line is dividing the picture into two. And the boat on the edge of the frame isn't good.

InkedDJI_0147_LI.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for the answer, I agree.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The noise level is to high. I see both, luminance noise and colour noise.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Much too dark, no contrast, too few details. Here you find some tips for better images: https://helpx.adobe.com/stock/how-to/tips-stock-image-acceptance.html?set=stock--fundamentals--adobe...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for the honest reply. It was 4 am in the morning, and the environment was literally as in the image. Didn't want to edit it on purpose so it can evoke the atmosphere (dark, cold, and cloudy).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Un-edited and un-retouched photos are not necessarily what Adobe Stock customers want.  They expect highest visual and technical quality for those million dollar ad campaigns.  See links below.

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines