• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Technical issues

Community Beginner ,
Sep 29, 2021 Sep 29, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Why this picture got rejected? Can anyone help me, Tell me why they rejected this picture.0Mask.jpg

TOPICS
Contributors , Troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Sep 29, 2021 Sep 29, 2021

Hello,

I'd say white balance and composition. The masks are too tightly framed and there is a blue cast to the photo.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe TOLD YOU why they rejected the picture - a general reason like "artefacts" or "no commercial appeal" or "technical issues". We can probably help you understand the reason, but don't make us guess what they said, please!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe said it has more than one technical issues.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I'd say white balance and composition. The masks are too tightly framed and there is a blue cast to the photo.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I agree with Ricky's assessment. Additionally, "masks", in every possible permutation, are a subject that  seems to be already heavily represented in Adobe Stock. If you search on "mask", you will see that there are already more than 3 million images. Your image of a mask would have to be unique and technically perfect in order to be accepted or ever sold to a Buyer.

Jill C., Forum Volunteer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 30, 2021 Sep 30, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks for your suggestions.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines