• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Technical issues...

New Here ,
Oct 22, 2021 Oct 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My photos were rejected for technical reasons. Could you tell me something more specific? I would really appreciate it as I have no idea what's wrong.old gate.jpgRonnie i listek.jpglistki nieporuszone.jpg

TOPICS
Contributor critique

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 3 Correct answers

Community Expert , Oct 22, 2021 Oct 22, 2021

Hi @Blucyful ,

Please zoom in on your photos to between 100 and 200% to look for faults.

All three photos are noisy.

Too much of the first photo is out of focus.

The second is underexposed, has color fringing on the edges, and not completely in focus.

Too much of the third image is out of focus.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND , Oct 22, 2021 Oct 22, 2021

A tripod is needed to keep the camera steady. This stops blurring in pictures. But it does not help you focus. Focus is a part of handling a camera and choosing your subject. Focus is linked to depth of field, and you need to control both. Consumer cameras may have only autofocus, that is unlikely to make world class commercial photography.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert , Oct 22, 2021 Oct 22, 2021

Hi @Blucyful ,

Tripod use will reduce camera shakes. Your camera settings is what affect focus. I suggest you consult with the manual of your camera to learn about the different features and how to use them to make good pictures. If you do no have a physical manual you should be able to download one.

Also read-up on the information at Tips for getting your stock photos accepted | Adobe Learn & Support tutorials to gather more information about Adobe requirements.

This link featuring Good Focus

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Blucyful ,

Please zoom in on your photos to between 100 and 200% to look for faults.

All three photos are noisy.

Too much of the first photo is out of focus.

The second is underexposed, has color fringing on the edges, and not completely in focus.

Too much of the third image is out of focus.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you so much for your feedback. I just don't know how to get my photos in focus. I am using tripod and try to be as steady as I only can but this is the best I can get. 😞

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

A tripod is needed to keep the camera steady. This stops blurring in pictures. But it does not help you focus. Focus is a part of handling a camera and choosing your subject. Focus is linked to depth of field, and you need to control both. Consumer cameras may have only autofocus, that is unlikely to make world class commercial photography.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi @Blucyful ,

Tripod use will reduce camera shakes. Your camera settings is what affect focus. I suggest you consult with the manual of your camera to learn about the different features and how to use them to make good pictures. If you do no have a physical manual you should be able to download one.

Also read-up on the information at Tips for getting your stock photos accepted | Adobe Learn & Support tutorials to gather more information about Adobe requirements.

This link featuring Good Focus will give you a few tips to achieve complete focus of your subject; but even then you might need to take some photography courses. LinkedIn Learn has some good professional courses you can benefit from.

Best wishes

JG

Photographer and Nutrition Author

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines