Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Technical Issues

Community Beginner ,
Dec 02, 2021 Dec 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi everyone, 

I am new to Adobe Stock and am curious as to why some of my photos were rejected. Some helpful feedback would be much appreciated. 

Thanks!

TOPICS
Contributor critique

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The first and second photo s are nice but have too much dark foreground and are slightly out of focus.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for the feedback! I picked up a camera for the first time a few months ago so I still have much to learn. I appreciate the help. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I agree with Ralph's comments on the first and second image. The third one is not sharply focused and has chromatic aberration among the trees.

Jill C., Forum Volunteer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When you're starting out, it's best to keep the sun behind you or over your head.  Shooting directly at the sun without protective filters or shades blows the highlights to hell in a handbasket.

As tempting as it is to shoot sunsets, they are heavily represented in Stock's database and thus not a profitable commodity because you're competing with 10.6 million other sunsets.  It's unlikely yours will ever be seen, much less purchased.

https://stock.adobe.com/search?k=sunset

It's a shame the sun wasn't higher in the sky and hot air balloons weren't more prominent. 

Stock Hot Air Balloons

That said, your shots are nice. Keep working at it.  And better luck with your next submission. 🙂

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 03, 2021 Dec 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Nancy,

Thank you so much for the advice and I appreciate the positive feedback!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines