• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Technical Issues

New Here ,
Jul 25, 2022 Jul 25, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've had a large number of photos rejected recently for Technical Issues. Some of them I get, others I'm not entirely sure what the issue was. Enclosed is my latest rejection that I'm not sure about so if anyone has any suggestions I'd love the feedback/criticism to improve. Thanks all! (NOTE: I scaled the image down to fit in this post).barbed wire fence lower.jpg

TOPICS
Contributor critique , Troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe zoom to 100% to 200% to check for technical issues. So please post the actual, original file - shrinking may have hidden the very problem we're loooking for. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The top of the mesh fence has overexposed highlights. The barbed wire is underexposed shadows.

The vertical post is not straight. The tree at the bottom should be cropped out. The focus is not good.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In addition to Ralph's comments, it also seems that you've added a vignette which is not permitted in Adobe Stock.

Jill C., Forum Volunteer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Need to look at the photo on a larger scale. Is it just me, or is most of the barbed wire blurry?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The barbs near the pole appear to have the sharpest focus and then focus falls off toward the edges of the image, which would seem to indicate that the depth of field is too shallow.

Jill C., Forum Volunteer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines