Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Technical Issues

New Here ,
Oct 13, 2020 Oct 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Good Day!

I posted a few pictures and they were not accepted due to technical issues.  Can someone guide me where I went wrong?

lighted blue and white lotus flower glass candle holder in a white background.jpg

pumpkin head scarecrow sitting in a wooden chair with legs crossed set in a black background.jpg

lighted ceramic jack o'lantern set in a white background.jpg

TOPICS
Troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Jackie,

I moved this post to the new stock contributor forum.

Your second picture has a very high noise level.

For the first and last one, the noise level is more subtle, but still very visisble if looked at 100%.

Abambo_0-1602604902901.png

Abambo_1-1602604952421.png

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Apart from the noise these appear to be purchased novelty/decorative items.  Do you have signed IP releases to use them commercially?

See Reasons for Rejection

https://helpx.adobe.com/stock/contributor/help/reasons-for-content-rejection.html

See Quality & Technical Issues

https://helpx.adobe.com/stock/contributor/help/quality-and-technical-issues.html

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 14, 2020 Oct 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for your reply. As for a signed IP release, no I do not have one.
These items were bought more than 26 years ago and I don't think they are made any more as far as I know.
Will I be able to use them if they are that old? oh, and I will try to cut down the noise (LOL) I
am fairly new at this.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 14, 2020 Oct 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Vintage doesn't mean it isn't protected from commercial use.  Your images might be OK for an eBay auction but not for Adobe Stock.

Excerpt from https://helpx.adobe.com/stock/contributor/help/reasons-for-content-rejection.html#Intellectualproper...

"Products and objects
Commercial products (e.g., toys, fashion items, electronic devices and designer furniture) should never be in focus and/or be the main subject of the content if they're identifiable and distinctive in visual appearance, like shape or color. "

Better luck with your next submission.

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 15, 2020 Oct 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for the info.

By the way I want to thank Adobe for the free stock for contributors.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 18, 2020 Oct 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I do not think that you have a big IP problem here, may be except for the puppet. As for the commercial value of the pictures, I doubt that the first one has any (the question you should ask yourself: why would a buyer buy such an image?). As for the last image a more interesting set-up could help to get your picture out of the masses.

BTW: you will have a year to resubmit, as halloween (from stocks business point of view) is over for this year... Season assets should be submitted between 6-3 month before the event.

You can always try to redo the pictures under better conditions (so that there is no noise generated) and try to resubmit.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines