• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Technical issues

New Here ,
May 04, 2022 May 04, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi everyone, I am starting here and the first photo i´ve upload was denied due to "technical issues". Please I want to know if someone can help me to know where I´m failing. 

TOPICS
Contributor critique , Contributors , Troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 4 Correct answers

Community Expert , May 04, 2022 May 04, 2022

Zooming in to between 100%-200% is where the technical issues become noticeable.  I'm spotting noise/artifacts, and halos around the top edge of the mountain and the dock railings.  The image would benefit with some sharpening.

Hope that helps!

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert , May 04, 2022 May 04, 2022

The sky has color noise and the horizon is not level.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert , May 05, 2022 May 05, 2022

Hello,

Taken with a smartphone right?

The image quality on smartphones generally isn't so good when enlarged. Great for small screens/social media etc, but not so good for stock usage; especially when they might need to be printed to a large size!

When enlarged you begin to size noise and compression artifacts.

Have a read of these help guides:
https://helpx.adobe.com/stock/contributor/help/quality-and-technical-issues.html

https://helpx.adobe.com/stock/how-to/tips-stock-image-acceptance.html?set=stock--fundamentals--adobe-stock-contributor

Votes

Translate

Translate
Enthusiast , May 05, 2022 May 05, 2022

Along with what the others have said about the technical issues, there is a very high probability that you would require a model release for the child sitting on the dock.  If the noise and sharpness were cleaned up, the child would become even more recognisable.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Zooming in to between 100%-200% is where the technical issues become noticeable.  I'm spotting noise/artifacts, and halos around the top edge of the mountain and the dock railings.  The image would benefit with some sharpening.

Hope that helps!

George F, Fine Art Landscape Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The sky has color noise and the horizon is not level.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 05, 2022 May 05, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

Taken with a smartphone right?

The image quality on smartphones generally isn't so good when enlarged. Great for small screens/social media etc, but not so good for stock usage; especially when they might need to be printed to a large size!

When enlarged you begin to size noise and compression artifacts.

Have a read of these help guides:
https://helpx.adobe.com/stock/contributor/help/quality-and-technical-issues.html

https://helpx.adobe.com/stock/how-to/tips-stock-image-acceptance.html?set=stock--fundamentals--adobe...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Along with what the others have said about the technical issues, there is a very high probability that you would require a model release for the child sitting on the dock.  If the noise and sharpness were cleaned up, the child would become even more recognisable.

Rob R, Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi @Ariel24323456b9fm 

In addition to what was said, the capture is also a bit too cool. Zoom in on the mountain in the background you will notice that it is blue.

Best wishes

Jacquelin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines