• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Technical isuue rejection

Community Beginner ,
Feb 07, 2019 Feb 07, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello. This image was not adopted due to technical problems. Please tell me how to do.

ミラーマン.jpg

TOPICS
Contributor critique

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Advisor , Feb 07, 2019 Feb 07, 2019

Hello T& K, I am an illustrator and have had some of this sort of thing accepted, so not too abstract, and rejected. I still return to the guidelines posted by Adobe to understand some of the things I have done or not done that cause my work to be rejected.

With this picture, you have indeed done the retouch a buyer would want to do for themselves. That is your shading of the sides as ricky336 suggests. However, you have also unsharp lines in the stripes of color. In general, some general clean

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's a nice picture but I suppose it's too abstract for Adobe's moderators.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 12, 2019 Feb 12, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Abambo.

After correcting the image with reference to your opinion, it was successfully adopted. Thank you.

I corrected the image by enlarging the image and correct things like scratches and changed the color.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Perhaps don't have the edges quite so dark, and perhaps decrease the contrast.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello ricky. After correcting the image with reference to your opinion, it was successfully adopted. Thank you.

I corrected the image by enlarging the image and correct things like scratches and changed the color.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advisor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello T& K, I am an illustrator and have had some of this sort of thing accepted, so not too abstract, and rejected. I still return to the guidelines posted by Adobe to understand some of the things I have done or not done that cause my work to be rejected.

With this picture, you have indeed done the retouch a buyer would want to do for themselves. That is your shading of the sides as ricky336 suggests. However, you have also unsharp lines in the stripes of color. In general, some general clean up is needed. Take this work up to 200 magnification and find the noise, blurs and anything that will not print well in a large format. I also think your color combination choices are not very pleasant to look at. Look at the years color trends. Think more like a buyer. Present things that are finished and ready to use. Take out the shading, try different color combinations, clean up the work and resubmit it but only after you look at it at 200% magnification. Here are the pages Adobe has supplied all contributors to study to know the market and the quality of work demanded out there. Take your time and do your best. Regards, JH

Quality standards

For your images to have commercial value, we expect them to be:

• Appropriately lit and exposed
  • Without visible noise or dust
  • Well-composed
  • Processed inconspicuously

For more information on what makes a quality image, see The review process and Create better photos for Adobe Stock with 7 tips for success.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello joanh. After correcting the image with reference to your opinion, it was successfully adopted. Thank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advisor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Happy with your results, j h

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines