Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Technical probleme with my uploaded picture

New Here ,
Jul 14, 2020 Jul 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

DYNAMIK DES OCEANS Claudia Gatzke © 2020.jpg

This picture that I uploaded in Adobe Stock Contributor wasn't accepted because of technical problemes.Can anybody help me to find out which is the technical probleme?

I thank you for your help.

TOPICS
Contributor critique

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Unfortunately, it looks more like an illustration than a picture. The reviewer was unable to say what was the subject of the pitcure.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This looks like art. But Adobe Stock is not an art gallery. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Claudia,

This seem to be abstract art. Nothing is wrong with abstract art. I believe there is a market for it. I am not sure about the saturation. In my opinion it is a bit too saturated; but that is my opinion. The black areas though will not make it. The black probably will make it for edges, but definitely not for an entire area of saturated black. That is what I think is the issue. If you are representing shadows, then probably you could try grey, or lighter shade of one of the colors you already use. 

I suggest you take out the black, use some other shade and resubmit.

Best wishes

JG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines