Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Technical problems regarding this image

Community Beginner ,
Jul 24, 2021 Jul 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi everyone, I'm new
I tried to post this image, but it was rejected for technical reasons.
Maybe I have softened too much and lost some details .. What do you think? I was also wondering if by correcting mistakes, I could try to postpone it

TOPICS
Contributor critique , Contributors

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Correct answers

Community Expert , Jul 24, 2021 Jul 24, 2021

Nicely done, but your lion is missing detail:

Abambo_0-1627128915499.png

As for your other question: feel free to address the problems and resubmit. It's a nice picture.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert , Jul 24, 2021 Jul 24, 2021

It is quite a unique and beautiful image; however as noted by other Community members the lion fur around the sides of the face seems to have been over-softened, or is out of focus and does not have the same level of detail as the coat and scarf. In addition, the blue smoke does not emanate from the pipe, but somewhere above and to the left. 

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Nicely done, but your lion is missing detail:

Abambo_0-1627128915499.png

As for your other question: feel free to address the problems and resubmit. It's a nice picture.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 25, 2021 Jul 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

thanks for the reply and the advice given. You're right, I did the job badly there. I'll do my best and try to post again

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You're welcome. It's a great idea, and a lot of work to get it correctly.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It is quite a unique and beautiful image; however as noted by other Community members the lion fur around the sides of the face seems to have been over-softened, or is out of focus and does not have the same level of detail as the coat and scarf. In addition, the blue smoke does not emanate from the pipe, but somewhere above and to the left. 

Jill C., Forum Volunteer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

thanks for the reply and the advice given. I will try to treasure it and be able to get the desired result

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines