• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

technical problems rejected

Community Beginner ,
Aug 06, 2019 Aug 06, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi ! Yesterday I uploaded my first photo  to try and it was rejected due to technical problems, I am not sure what I did wrong. Because I have no experience with this, does anyone know what it could be?

Agatka.jpg

TOPICS
Contributor critique

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi yyasson,

Welcome to Adobe Stock.

There are a number of issues with this image. The flower is not completly in focus. The clipped area is out of focus.

The blotchy watermark appearance of the blurred background as clipped below might be taken in consideration for the rejection reason.

In addition to those issues there is also the issue of exposure. I believe your image is a bit underexposed.

To find issue with your images, magnify them at 100 to 200% and inspect carefully.

Here are some reasons for rejections that you may review so you will know what to look for:

Reasons content is rejected at Adobe Stock

Regards

JG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

ohhh I didnt know it, thank you so much !

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Yes, it is rather underexposed and there is a banding problem!

I've lightened the image so you can see more clearly what is happening in the background:

Annotation 2019-08-06 192602.jpg

You don't have a smooth transition of colours. I think this has something to do with either the camera and/or your post-processing -  post-processing in 8 bit mode for example.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

ok I will try to do something about banding problem, thank you so much too.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I do not think that the whole blossom needs to be in focus, but the main part really needs to be.

63092B24-8D61-456F-926E-30A37A518C3C.jpeg

And yes, the picture is quite underexposed.

For flower pictures (as well as dog/cat and sunrise/sunset pictures), please note that the number of pictures submitted is very high, so yours should be perfect in every aspect and should have a „wow“ factor.

This picture properly focussed and exposed would have that wow factor, so your eye is great, but yu need to work the craft...

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines