• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Technical problems

New Here ,
Jan 05, 2022 Jan 05, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello. I have posted three photos and got rejection. Can you give me an advice or describe problems with the photos.
These photos I have made at night. All of the photos have ISO 1600 and f / 3,2.

TOPICS
Contributor critique , Troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Correct answers

Community Expert , Jan 05, 2022 Jan 05, 2022

Your photos are underexposed and the focus is not very well. You may need to close the aperture some. Also the details on the lights are blown out.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert , Jan 05, 2022 Jan 05, 2022

You didn't indicate the shutter speed; it appears that you might have been hand holding the camera at a slow shutter speed and missed focus due to camera movement. I agree with Ralph that they are also underexposed. 

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Your photos are underexposed and the focus is not very well. You may need to close the aperture some. Also the details on the lights are blown out.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You didn't indicate the shutter speed; it appears that you might have been hand holding the camera at a slow shutter speed and missed focus due to camera movement. I agree with Ralph that they are also underexposed. 

Jill C., Forum Volunteer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Christmas is over.  The time to sell these was 6 months ago.  Put them away until next July. 

Meanwhile, start working on Spring, Easter, Summer seasonal photos which is what content creators are buying now.

Adobe Stock customers expect the highest visual and technical quality for use in commercial projects.

Better luck next time.

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 06, 2022 Jan 06, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you all for help !

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines