Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Tecnical Problems

New Here ,
Mar 03, 2022 Mar 03, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello

I tried uploading this to Adobe Stock but it said there were technical issues meaning it wasn't accepted 
I think that it is because I uploaded them in format JPG instead of JPEG but I don't know exactly
Can anyone help? I leave some of the photos that I tried to post 
Thanks
TOPICS
Contributor critique , Contributors , Troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Mar 03, 2022 Mar 03, 2022

watermarks are not permitted

1) messy spots in the black background, oversaturated, not uniformly focused and bright lighting has caused hot spots

2) underexposed except for the blownout sun spot

3) leaning horizon, underexposed shadows

4) extremely noisy and underexposed

5) leaning horizon, some artifacts in the sky, underexposed shadows

6) underexposed, chromatic aberration, and the large blurry area in the foreground is distracting

Several of these that were shot in portrait orientation shoul

Votes

Translate

Translate
Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, the truth is that you have to admit that you have a good artistic eye, but this is not enough for AS to accept your images, it has nothing to do with the format, it would be long to explain one by one but in general you can see a blur , noise, overexposure, chromatic aberrations, and lack of dynamic range

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

watermarks are not permitted

1) messy spots in the black background, oversaturated, not uniformly focused and bright lighting has caused hot spots

2) underexposed except for the blownout sun spot

3) leaning horizon, underexposed shadows

4) extremely noisy and underexposed

5) leaning horizon, some artifacts in the sky, underexposed shadows

6) underexposed, chromatic aberration, and the large blurry area in the foreground is distracting

Several of these that were shot in portrait orientation should have been captured in landscape orientation. If you're shooting with a mobile phone, flip it sideways from time to time...

Jill C., Forum Volunteer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No, it isn't because you uploaded in JPG; JPG and JPEG are exactly the same thing. Another meaning of "technical issues" is that your photo is not world-class commercial photography, which is the only thing Adobe will take. Please read there guidelines carefully, in detail, and if there's anything you don't understand in the guidelines, you may need to do more study (but we might be able to help with terminology).

If you want us to give you useful commentary

(1) don't upload more than 3 pictures at a time. 

(2) be sure it is the exact original file you uploaded - do not add watermarks, reduce the file size, or change it in any way, as this might either add faults, or hide faults.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 04, 2022 Mar 04, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This is what @Jill_C was talking about:

Untitled-1.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines