• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Thank you for your submission, your files will be reviewed by the moderation team within the next fe

New Here ,
Feb 26, 2023 Feb 26, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's been 4 days up but still, my files are pending. I had similar issue with my another file which was pending almost 20 days but since that not approving my team i deleted that

Please help! or guide me 

TOPICS
Contributors , Troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Correct answers

LEGEND , Feb 26, 2023 Feb 26, 2023

It usually takes under a week but right now it's taking longer. Especially if you're submitting AI generative work. My advice is to check it very carefully at 100% to make sure it's pin sharp and, especially if it's AI, that you carefully follow all the rules. 

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert , Feb 26, 2023 Feb 26, 2023

4 days is not at all unreasonable. My last small batch of photographs (not illustrations or AI) took 3-4 days. We are hearing repeatedly here in the forum that Generative AI assets are taking considerably longer, perhaps up to a month. Some Contributors are submitting batches of hundreds of Generstive AI assets, and there seems to be a high reject rate, so it appears Adobe is now routing those through a different queue.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It usually takes under a week but right now it's taking longer. Especially if you're submitting AI generative work. My advice is to check it very carefully at 100% to make sure it's pin sharp and, especially if it's AI, that you carefully follow all the rules. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

4 days is not at all unreasonable. My last small batch of photographs (not illustrations or AI) took 3-4 days. We are hearing repeatedly here in the forum that Generative AI assets are taking considerably longer, perhaps up to a month. Some Contributors are submitting batches of hundreds of Generstive AI assets, and there seems to be a high reject rate, so it appears Adobe is now routing those through a different queue.

Jill C., Forum Volunteer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Generative AI: expect up to a month waiting time now.

Others: you should expect one to five days, in exceptional cases more.

When you delete your submissions, they will start again at the end of the waiting queue, when resubmitted. Do that only when you see a submission error.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jun 12, 2023 Jun 12, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Harsha30453073kbj6, what does your picture (an automatic rejection) have to do with this question, please?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 12, 2023 Jun 12, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No need to reply to spam. It's gone now.

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 13, 2023 Jun 13, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's been 7 days and none of the files been reviewed, it's not AI generative work too. Is everyone facing the same situation?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What file type did you submit ?

Jill C., Forum Volunteer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

.ai and .svg 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jun 14, 2023 Jun 14, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Illustrations of all types are running 2-3 months at the moment.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It was still being reviewed in less than 3 days week before last, what happened?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Review times vary like traffic on a highway. 

It depends on how many other assets are ahead of yours in the wait queue. 

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines