New Here ,
Sep 09, 2020 Sep 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 10, 2020 Sep 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Sep 11, 2020 Sep 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Je n'accède plus non plus à ma page contributeur. Aucun accès possible. J'ai juste une page entièrement blanche, sans message d'erreur.

Hier les premiers problèmes sont apparus : pas moyen d'envoyer des images pour validation. La page pour transférer les fichiers ne fonctionnait plus...!

Qui d'autre a ce problème?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 12, 2020 Sep 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Oct 23, 2020 Oct 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 23, 2020 Oct 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try using a different browser that accepts cookies and does not have script blockers.

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 26, 2020 Oct 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi everyone,

I believe the issue was resolved. If not, please let us know.

Best wishes

JG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, Jacqueline. I am having right now the same problem. Using Chrome and Firefox. In Chromme error 400. In Firefox blank page without error message. Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Mauricio,

Before I pass this link on, Do the following for me, even if you did it recently go through the exercise just to be sure.

If you Use Microsoft OS, try using Edge browser.

Clear your browser cache, cookie, and history.

I am not sure if clearing your Google Play Service will do any good for the Google browser apps.

Do an Internet speed check; note the Ping as well as the data speed. Ping is preferably lest than 50ms but should not be exceeding 100ms. Sometimes while that check is done you are able to observe intermittent data service. If all seem well, just to make sure you might want to check with you Internet provider to see if there is a gateway issue that might create a block to that address.

If all is well on your side, please let us know.

Best wishes

JG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Worked on Edge, Jacquelin. Later, I tried in Firefox and worked as well but not in Chrome. Thanks for your support

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,
Oct 27, 2020 Oct 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

same here

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,
Oct 27, 2020 Oct 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

it works now. thanks to those who fixed it. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 31, 2020 Oct 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi,

I use chrome. Since my last post my page cycled off and on about twice. I've forwarded this link for Adobe staff to become aware of the issue. I suggest for the time being you work with the browser that works, and hope the problem resolves soon.

Best wishes

Jacquelin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines