• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

The control to accept pictures on Adobe Stock is very slow, more than 15 days. it's U a big nuisance

New Here ,
Apr 25, 2023 Apr 25, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello. I have an important question, can I find out why the pictures I upload to Adobe Stock pass the control for more than 15 days sometimes and 20 days. So I try hard to be active in uploading pictures for sale actively in time, but it is very, very difficult to pass the control to accept the pictures. Why so hard? What is the reason? Thank you, and I am waiting for an answer. I hope that in a few days I will receive an answer.

[Moderator moved the thread to the correct forum]

TOPICS
Contributors

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Apr 25, 2023 Apr 25, 2023

If you submitted illustrations or generative AI, it's normal. For the moment, there are waiting times of about 2 months.

(unrelated: please change your screen name so that it does not include your e-mail address. This is for your security.)

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

1. Please ask stock contributor questions in the Stock Contributor forum https://community.adobe.com/t5/stock-contributors/ct-p/ct-Stock-Contributors?page=1&sort=latest_repl...

2. If you visit the forum you will see many, many people asking the same question (and the reason).

Good luck!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

sorry, but I can't find the specific question that interests me. Can you give me a more precise answer?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you submitted illustrations or generative AI, it's normal. For the moment, there are waiting times of about 2 months.

(unrelated: please change your screen name so that it does not include your e-mail address. This is for your security.)

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

ouuuu thank you , yes you are right. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes ok with illustration generative Ai , but I had uploaded the simple photo. and wait for accepted more than 12 days.  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The Adobe Stock Moderstion Queue has become overwhelmed with Generative AI assets, and as reported above by @Abambo , and it could take 1-2 months for the assets to be reviewed. I suppose that Adobe might have reassigned some photograph moderators to the AI queue, which might slow those down as well.

Jill C., Forum Volunteer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes ok with illustration generative Ai , but I had uploaded the simple photo. and wait for accepted more than 12 days.  

By @Arcady Manah

So, they are photos in the photos section?

Abambo_0-1682453433805.png

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

YES 🙂 it is photos. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry, today for the first time I tried to upload photos to another stock (I won't say which one, although if you are interested I can tell you which stock), so, for the sake of interest, I will see how long it will take to accept my photos. And oh surprise, in a few hours the pictures were passed a filter and most of them were accepted. So it is possible to work organized. Here, however, it is already the 13th day. Although I'm sorry because I prepared ahead of time to upload the series of photos to be active here. To be motivated to continue. But... I suggest that this question be discussed between the Adobe Company and that you take measures to add more moderators. Thank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You are not addressing Adobe employees here in the forum, so your suggestion will not be heard by them. Though you have had some quick success in getting your images accepted at another stock site, I assume you have yet to sell any, and that is the true test of success anyway. The queue for approval of photographs in the past has ranged from 1-7 days, never longer as long as I've been involved for 5+ years. This long delay is hopefully temporary and will be resolved when Adobe either works through the huge backlog of Generative AI assets or finds a way to slow down the influx. If the large majority of those AI assets were being accepted and Adobe saw a big jump in their sales of such assets, they would certainly see the value of adding and training many more Moderators. 

Jill C., Forum Volunteer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines