• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

The file names that used to show when I uploaded my videos are gone. Will they be back?

New Here ,
Nov 09, 2019 Nov 09, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I name my videos that are uploaded so that I can copy and paste into the title field when I submit, but I can no longer see my file name 😞 .  Is this just a temporary glitch? Please tell me it will be back!

TOPICS
Contributors

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Nov 11, 2019 Nov 11, 2019

Hi Ecummings,

Recently a few changes are made to the page. The feature we're accustom to using seem to be all there, but in different places. On my page, the file name is in the same line as the file ID. In the first line immediately under the suggested keywords, you should see it printed as follows:

File ID(s): Adobe image ID number -  Original name(s): Your image name.

If you do not find your file name in that line you may need to message Adobe using the "Contact us" at the bottom of your cont

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Nov 11, 2019 Nov 11, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Ecummings,

Recently a few changes are made to the page. The feature we're accustom to using seem to be all there, but in different places. On my page, the file name is in the same line as the file ID. In the first line immediately under the suggested keywords, you should see it printed as follows:

File ID(s): Adobe image ID number -  Original name(s): Your image name.

If you do not find your file name in that line you may need to message Adobe using the "Contact us" at the bottom of your contributor page.

Best wishes

JG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 11, 2019 Nov 11, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Ahhhh, thank you so much. I thought it had just been eliminated, and did not scroll far enough down, I never go past the keywords part. My fault 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines