Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

The Photo was rejected.....

New Here ,
Nov 12, 2020 Nov 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello!

Dear Colelgues could you please hepl to undertand the reason why th ephoto was not accepted? 

I went trhough all recomendation adn did not found the reason. the picture was made in Brugge. 

Thank you very much in advance! 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Nov 13, 2020 Nov 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe give a reason for rejection. Please tell us what reason they gave so we can help you understand it.

If the reason was "technical issues" you need to post the original file that you submitted, not a PDF, because it could be an issue only visible at 100% or more on the original file.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 20, 2020 Nov 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for help with it, please find the oroginal photo I was not able to attache as it exeed the maximum size for support site the photo is 18 MB

The to the photo is - https://1drv.ms/u/s!AmrO4OF5IekiyFheq9nI4C2DUiVO?e=PBd7iJ

the reason for rejection was - 

Brugge (the Lake in Brugge(

Submitted 8 days ago
TECHNICAL ISSUES

Thanks for giving us the chance to consider your image. Unfortunately, during our review we found that it contains one or more technical issues, so we can't accept it into our collection.

To learn more about the reasons why we decline certain images, including technical issues, please visit this page: https://www.adobe.com/go/stock-contributor-help

You might also find the Academy Board Forum to be a helpful resource. You're welcome to post your image there for constructive feedback from a group of your peers. Here's the link: https://forums.adobe.com/community/stock/contributor/critique

File ID: 391986099

Original name: Brugge.jpg

Thank you very much in advance! 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Nov 13, 2020 Nov 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

By the way, I like your picture very much.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you. I am not an expert in photo analysis, so others will surely do different checks. To me. I observe the following. (See picture)Untitled.png

This is a screen shot from Photoshop. You will see the colours are wildly wrong. This is because you did not embed an sRGB profile, which is required. I really like the picture, but the composition is imperfect at the corners. I see a tree at top left, and some debris in the river bottom right. Worse, though, there is something at each corner, perhaps a lens hood. It would be expected that you would correct these problems before submitting, or use a different shot; nobody would run that picture as it is in an advert or magazine, even though it is a beautiful photo.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Besides what is already noted above, you have several dust spots that need to be removed. However, even after corrections, you will likely be asked for model releases for the recognizeable people in the shot (easily seen at 100%).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

thank yoou very much, the corners is the venieting on a lens, I will correct it, just thought that the picture as it is is more to the art picture. at the lleft corner is the tree and in the water is leaves from the tree. i will fix it. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 21, 2020 Nov 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

There is also chromatic aberration, especially at the borders. Think of stock pictures as craft not as art. Your craft should be perfect, no fancy artistic modifications or defects like noise, lens fall off, saturation etc.

In addition to the people there are also some logos or signs on the umbrellas. That's an ip refusal.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines