• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

The rejection reason is: Similar file already submitted (I have no file like this one)

New Here ,
Jun 14, 2017 Jun 14, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear all,

I just received and email said that "The rejection reason is: Similar file already submitted" while I do not have the wood background in my portfolio at all.

What should I do in this case? I do not really understand this rejection reason. It confuse me very much.

Screen Shot 2560-06-14 at 2.40.31 PM.png

[Moved out of the critique forum and into the support forum - moderator]

TOPICS
Contributors

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Maybe the reviewer hit the wrong button? Have you tried resubmitting it?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear Szalam,

Thank you very much for your reply. I have never resubmitted my rejected file again on Adobe site. I have no idea whether it is allowed to do on this stock website. I can simple follow the detailed reason from rejection information to this forum. From the text above, it seems that my post was moved to moderator forum. I do not know what should I do next. The rejection reason at this time is very much confusing to me. ?__?"

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Looks like it was moved from the critique forum (which is where you can get opinions on how your images look) and into a support forum for contributors.

Try resubmitting your image and see if it goes through.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear Szalam,

Thank you for your reply. I will try to resubmit the file then. I don't know where is the moderator (support forum)?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You're in the forum with your post now. That "moderator" that got added to your post was just a moderator signing their name that they did the action. When moderators edit someone's post, they often tag their edit with " - moderator" out of politeness. It would be rude to put words in somebody else's mouth, so they note what changes they've made.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for your reply again. I do not familiar with the forum. This is my first time here. I will resubmit the file to see how it goes then.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 16, 2017 Jun 16, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Szalam,

Thank you so much for your suggestion. I resubmitted the file. It was approved. Really appreciate all your answers and recommendation.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jun 16, 2017 Jun 16, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

No problem. Glad to help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines